Commanders vs. Broncos Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Commanders vs. Broncos NFL game on September 17, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Commanders
0
:
0
Sep 17, 8:25PM Empower Field at Mile High
Broncos
Sep 17, 8:25PM Empower Field at Mile High
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
CommandersWAS
Win %
27%
73%
BroncosDEN
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Commanders
0147140
Broncos
021390
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Broncos
Commanders
1st and 10 at the WAS 25
Last Play
W.Lutz kicks 65 yards from DEN 35 to the WAS End Zone. Touchback.
Loading...

Commanders vs. Broncos: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Commanders vs. Broncos
  • Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: Empower Field at Mile High

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Broncos favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 38.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Commanders +165, Broncos -186

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Commanders: 33%
  • Broncos: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Commanders 18-22 Broncos.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Commanders a win probability of 33%, while the Broncos have a win probability of 67%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Broncos are more likely to beat the Commanders in the NFL game at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Commanders vs. Broncos predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365