Ravens vs. Bengals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Ravens vs. Bengals NFL game on September 17, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Ravens
10
7
Sep 17, 5PM Paycor Stadium
Bengals
Sep 17, 5PM Paycor Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
RavensBAL
Win %
55%
45%
BengalsCIN
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Ravens
0100010
Bengals
07007
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Bengals
Ravens
1st and 10 at the BAL 35
Last Play
J.Tucker 44 yard field goal attempt is good, Center-T.Ott, Holder-J.Stout.
Loading...

Ravens vs. Bengals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Ravens vs. Bengals
  • Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Paycor Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Bengals favored at -3
  • Total (Over/Under): 45.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Ravens +145, Bengals -168

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ravens: 39%
  • Bengals: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Ravens 21-24 Bengals.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Ravens a win probability of 39%, while the Bengals have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Bengals are more likely to beat the Ravens in the NFL game at Paycor Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Ravens vs. Bengals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365