Packers vs. Falcons Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Packers vs. Falcons NFL game on September 17, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Packers
24
25
Sep 17, 5PM Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Falcons
Sep 17, 5PM Mercedes-Benz Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
PackersGB
Win %
3%
97%
FalconsATL
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Packers
0107724
Falcons
0931325
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Falcons
Packers
1st and 10 at the GB 25
Last Play
J.Love steps back to pass. J.Love pass incomplete intended for S.Toure (T.Flowers). PENALTY on GB-S.Toure, Illegal Formation, 5 yards, declined.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Packers vs. Falcons: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Packers vs. Falcons
  • Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Falcons favored at -3
  • Total (Over/Under): 40.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Packers +134, Falcons -148

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Packers: 37%
  • Falcons: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Packers 18-21 Falcons.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Packers a win probability of 37%, while the Falcons have a win probability of 63%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Falcons are more likely to beat the Packers in the NFL game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Packers vs. Falcons predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365