Dodgers vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. Blue Jays MLB game on April 27, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Dodgers
4
2
Apr 27, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
Apr 27, 7:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Dodgers
1 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 4 11 2
Blue Jays
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 3 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Dodgers LAD
Win %
100%
0%
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Isiah Kiner-Falefa flies out to center field to Andy Pages.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts 2B51310000.61.600
2 S. Ohtani DH50110010.20.400
3 F. Freeman 1B30110110.3330.733
4 W. Smith C50100000.20.600
5 T. Hernández RF40100000.250.500
6 K. Hernández 3B41100000.250.500
7 A. Pages CF41100000.250.500
8 M. Rojas SS41100000.250.750
9 C. Taylor LF30110010.3330.666
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Bichette SS400000100.000
2 V. Guerrero 1B40100030.250.750
3 D. Varsho CF400000200.000
4 J. Turner DH400000300.000
5 D. Jansen C210002100.500
6 D. Schneider LF31110110.3331.167
7 C. Biggio 2B30110020.3330.666
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 3B100000000.000
9 A. Barger RF300000100.000
Loading...

Dodgers vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 3:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -142, Blue Jays +125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 58%
  • Blue Jays: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 58%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Blue Jays in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dodgers vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365