Athletics vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletics vs. Orioles MLB game on April 27, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Athletics
0
7
Apr 27, 8:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
Apr 27, 8:05PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Athletics
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0
Orioles
0 0 0 3 2 0 2 0 X 7 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Athletics OAK
Win %
0%
100%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ryan Noda grounds out to second base, Jorge Mateo to Ryan Mountcastle.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Ruiz LF40100010.250.500
2 T. Nevin RF40100000.250.500
3 S. Brown PH000001001.000
4 S. Langeliers C400000000.000
5 R. Noda PH100000000.000
6 J. Bleday CF300000100.000
7 M. Schuemann 2B200000000.333
8 N. Allen SS300000200.000
9 D. Hernaiz 3B30100000.3330.666
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS42221020.51.750
2 A. Rutschman DH41111010.251.250
3 R. Mountcastle 1B41111020.251.250
4 A. Santander RF41110010.250.750
5 J. Westburg 3B41210010.51.000
6 C. Mullins CF40100000.250.500
7 J. McCann C40110000.250.500
8 C. Cowser LF300000100.000
9 J. Mateo 2B210001100.333
Loading...

Athletics vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletics vs. Orioles
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Athletics +165, Orioles -188

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletics: 42%
  • Orioles: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Athletics a win probability of 42%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Athletics vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365