Reds vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Reds vs. Cardinals MLB game on September 30, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Sep 30, 11:15PM Busch Stadium
Sep 30, 11:15PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 0 1 4 0 1 0 0 6 14 1
5 5 1 0 0 0 0 4 X 15 13 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Reds CIN
Win %
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Elly De La Cruz flies out to deep center field to Lars Nootbaar.
Quick Box Score
Reds Hitting
1 J. India 2B40100110.250.650
2 N. Martini LF202000012.000
3 S. Steer RF51200010.41.000
4 C. Encarnacion-Strand DH310002200.400
5 T. Stephenson C51110010.20.600
6 N. Marte 3B52431000.82.400
7 T. Friedl CF40100100.250.650
8 E. De La Cruz SS50110000.20.400
9 J. Votto 1B000000000.000
Cardinals Hitting
1 T. Edman 2B53200100.40.900
2 J. Yepez DH100001000.500
3 L. Nootbaar CF42231110.51.850
4 J. Walker RF53220000.41.200
5 I. Herrera C33220200.6671.800
6 R. Palacios LF410001000.200
7 L. Baker 1B31120210.3331.267
8 J. Fermín 3B30130100.3331.267
9 M. Winn SS50120010.20.400

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game

Reds vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Reds vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
  • Time: 7:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Reds favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Reds -130, Cardinals +114

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Reds: 49%
  • Cardinals: 51%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Reds a win probability of 49%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Cardinals are more likely to beat the Reds in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Reds vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners