White Sox vs. Nationals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the White Sox vs. Nationals MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
White Sox
3
4
Sep 19, 11:05PM Nationals Park
Nationals
Sep 19, 11:05PM Nationals Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
White Sox
0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 3 8 0
Nationals
0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 X 4 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
White Sox CWS
Win %
0%
100%
Nationals WSH
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Elvis Andrus lines out to right field to Lane Thomas.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Anderson SS30100100.3330.833
2 A. Benintendi LF400000000.000
3 L. Robert Jr. CF42311000.752.500
4 E. Jiménez DH400000100.000
5 Y. Moncada 3B41221010.51.750
6 A. Vaughn 1B400000100.000
7 T. Thompson RF100001100.500
8 E. Andrus 2B400000000.000
9 K. Lee C30100000.3331.000
Nationals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Abrams SS30100110.3331.500
2 L. Thomas RF300100100.000
3 K. Ruiz DH40100010.250.500
4 D. Smith 1B400000000.000
5 I. Vargas 2B31100100.3330.833
6 C. Kieboom 3B111000012.000
7 D. Millas C300000100.000
8 A. Call LF000000000.000
9 J. Young CF31200010.6672.334

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

White Sox vs. Nationals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: White Sox vs. Nationals
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Nationals Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: White Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: White Sox +105, Nationals -118

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • White Sox: 42%
  • Nationals: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the White Sox a win probability of 42%, while the Nationals have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Nationals are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Nationals Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our White Sox vs. Nationals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365