Red Sox vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Red Sox vs. Rangers MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Red Sox
4
6
Sep 20, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
Rangers
Sep 20, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Red Sox
0 0 3 0 0 0 1 0 0 4 5 1
Rangers
0 1 0 0 1 2 2 0 X 6 7 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Red Sox BOS
Win %
0%
100%
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Luis Urías grounds out to shallow infield, José Leclerc to Nathaniel Lowe.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Verdugo RF40100000.250.500
2 R. Devers 3B310001200.250
3 J. Turner DH40110000.250.500
4 M. Yoshida LF40120010.250.500
5 A. Duvall CF40100010.250.500
6 T. Story SS300001100.250
7 R. McGuire PH100000000.000
8 B. Dalbec 1B32100120.3331.167
9 L. Urías 2B210001000.500
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B41110000.250.650
2 C. Seager SS51100020.20.400
3 N. Lowe 1B400001100.200
4 J. Jung 3B50110030.20.400
5 R. Grossman DH200002000.500
6 A. García RF32111120.3331.833
7 J. Heim C31220100.6672.083
8 L. Taveras CF21110210.51.250
9 E. Carter LF300001000.250

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Red Sox vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Red Sox vs. Rangers
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rangers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Red Sox +135, Rangers -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Red Sox: 41%
  • Rangers: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Red Sox a win probability of 41%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rangers are more likely to beat the Red Sox in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Red Sox vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365