Rockies vs. Padres Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Padres MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
0
2
Sep 20, 1:40AM PETCO Park
Padres
Sep 20, 1:40AM PETCO Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0
Padres
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Padres SD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Xander Bogaerts homers to left field. Trent Grisham scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Tovar SS400000200.000
2 B. Rodgers 2B40100010.250.500
3 K. Bryant DH400000100.000
4 N. Jones LF20100200.51.250
5 E. Díaz C300001000.250
6 E. Montero 1B300000300.000
7 H. Goodman RF300000300.000
8 R. McMahon 3B000000000.000
9 B. Doyle CF300000100.000
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 X. Bogaerts SS51221000.41.400
2 F. Tatis Jr. RF40100020.250.750
3 J. Soto DH30100000.3331.167
4 L. Campusano C30100000.3330.833
5 J. M. Choi 1B200001100.500
6 J. Azocar LF000000000.000
7 M. Batten 2B200002200.500
8 T. Grisham CF310001100.250
9 E. Rosario 3B400000400.000

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Rockies vs. Padres: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Padres
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PETCO Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +290, Padres -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 31%
  • Padres: 69%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 31%, while the Padres have a win probability of 69%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at PETCO Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Padres predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365