Mariners vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Athletics MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
7
2
Sep 20, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
Sep 20, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 1 0 1 0 0 4 0 1 7 11 0
Athletics
0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
100%
0%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nick Allen grounds out to third base, Eugenio Suárez to Ty France.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS52221000.41.600
2 J. Rodríguez CF41100000.250.650
3 C. Raleigh C51110030.20.400
4 T. Hernández RF31210200.6671.800
5 E. Suárez 3B51100030.20.600
6 J. Kelenic LF50220000.40.800
7 T. France 1B30100110.3330.833
8 S. Haggerty DH20100000.51.000
9 D. Moore 2B210000000.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Kemp LF40100010.250.500
2 Z. Gelof 2B40200010.51.250
3 R. Noda 1B300001200.250
4 S. Brown RF200002000.500
5 A. Díaz 3B41100010.250.750
6 S. Langeliers C31110110.3331.500
7 T. Soderstrom DH300100100.000
8 N. Allen SS400000100.000
9 E. Ruiz CF30100010.3330.666

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Mariners vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Athletics
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners -225, Athletics +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 62%
  • Athletics: 38%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 62%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 38%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365