Mets vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mets vs. Marlins MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mets
3
4
Sep 19, 10:40PM loanDepot park
Marlins
Sep 19, 10:40PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mets
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 3 11 1
Marlins
0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 4 8 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mets NYM
Win %
0%
100%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jake Burger singles to center field. Jorge Soler to third. Joey Wendle scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Nimmo CF50320000.61.400
2 R. Mauricio 3B50100010.20.600
3 P. Alonso 1B41100020.250.500
4 F. Lindor SS40100000.250.500
5 F. Alvarez C400000200.000
6 J. McNeil 2B41300000.751.750
7 R. Ortega DH000000000.000
8 D. Stewart RF41100010.250.500
9 T. Locastro LF400000100.000
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Soler DH21100210.51.800
2 Y. Gurriel 1B100000000.000
3 J. Burger 3B41210010.51.100
4 B. De La Cruz LF40100000.250.500
5 G. Hampson SS40110010.250.500
6 J. Chisholm Jr. CF400000100.000
7 J. Sánchez RF000000000.000
8 J. Wendle PR010000000.000
9 X. Edwards 2B30100010.3330.666

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Mets vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mets vs. Marlins
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Marlins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mets +130, Marlins -136

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mets: 40%
  • Marlins: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mets a win probability of 40%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 60%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Marlins are more likely to beat the Mets in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mets vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365