Twins vs. Reds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Reds MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
7
0
Sep 19, 10:40PM Great American Ball Park
Reds
Sep 19, 10:40PM Great American Ball Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 1 0 1 0 2 2 1 0 7 11 0
Reds
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
100%
0%
Reds CIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Tyler Stephenson grounds out to shallow infield. Jake Fraley out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Julien 2B41210110.51.100
2 J. Polanco DH50110020.20.400
3 A. Stevenson CF000001001.000
4 M. Kepler RF32100200.3330.933
5 W. Castro 3B51221020.41.400
6 A. Kirilloff 1B500000200.000
7 R. Jeffers C41111110.251.400
8 M. Wallner LF31210200.6671.467
9 K. Farmer SS51100010.20.400
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Marte 2B000000000.000
2 T. Friedl CF40100030.250.500
3 S. Fairchild LF100000000.000
4 J. Fraley DH20100200.51.250
5 T. Stephenson C400000100.000
6 N. Martini 1B100000100.000
7 C. Encarnacion-Strand 3B300000200.000
8 E. De La Cruz SS300000300.000
9 W. Benson RF30100020.3330.666

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Twins vs. Reds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Reds
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Great American Ball Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -122, Reds +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 51%
  • Reds: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 51%, while the Reds have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Reds in the MLB game at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Reds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365