Phillies vs. Braves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Phillies vs. Braves MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Phillies
3
9
Sep 19, 11:20PM Truist Park
Braves
Sep 19, 11:20PM Truist Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Phillies
0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3 4 0
Braves
1 0 0 2 4 2 0 0 X 9 13 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Phillies PHI
Win %
0%
100%
Braves ATL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Alec Bohm grounds out to shallow infield, Joe Jiménez to Matt Olson.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH40100030.250.500
2 T. Turner SS310000100.250
3 B. Harper 1B41131020.251.250
4 A. Bohm 3B400000100.000
5 B. Stott 2B300000100.000
6 J. Realmuto C30100000.3331.000
7 N. Castellanos RF300000300.000
8 B. Marsh LF300000200.000
9 J. Rojas CF31100010.3330.666
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 R. Acuña Jr. RF53322000.62.400
2 O. Albies 2B42200100.51.100
3 A. Riley 3B41200110.51.100
4 M. Olson 1B31110210.3330.933
5 M. Ozuna DH41330100.751.800
6 T. d'Arnaud C31100100.3331.167
7 O. Arcia SS300100100.000
8 E. Rosario LF200000100.000
9 M. Harris II CF400000100.000

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Phillies vs. Braves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Phillies vs. Braves
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 7:20 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Phillies +190, Braves -220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Phillies: 36%
  • Braves: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Phillies a win probability of 36%, while the Braves have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Phillies in the MLB game at Truist Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Phillies vs. Braves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365