• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Granada vs. Real Madrid Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Granada vs. Real Madrid La Liga game on May 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Real Madrid
4
0
May 11, 4:30PM Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes (Granada)
Granada
May 11, 4:30PM Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes (Granada)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
GranadaGCF
Score Summary
Real MadridRMA
F. Garcia (38')
A. Guler (45')
B. Diaz (49')
B. Diaz (59')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
GCF
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
RMA
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: O. Melendo replaces M. Uzuni
74'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: R. Sanchez replaces Bruno Mendez
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Madrid: T. Kroos replaces L. Modric
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Madrid: N. Fernandez replaces A. Rudiger
59'
Goal scored for Real Madrid by B. Diaz, assisted by L. Modric
4-0
54'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: M. Hongla replaces S. Ruiz
53'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: G. Villar replaces G. Gumbau
49'
Goal scored for Real Madrid by B. Diaz, assisted by D. Ceballos
3-0
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Granada CF: J. Callejon replaces K. Jozwiak
45'
Yellow Card
G. Gumbau (Granada CF) cautioned
45'
Goal scored for Real Madrid by A. Guler, assisted by F. Garcia
2-0
38'
Goal scored for Real Madrid by F. Garcia
1-0
25'
Yellow Card
L. Boye (Granada CF) cautioned
Loading...

Granada vs. Real Madrid: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Granada vs. Real Madrid
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 12:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Granada +450, Real Madrid -185, Draw +350
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-160/+130)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Granada: 19.9%
  • Real Madrid: 58.2%
  • Draw: 21.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Granada 1-1 Real Madrid, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Granada a win probability of 19.9%, while Real Madrid has a win probability of 58.2%. The chance of a draw is 21.9%.

Summary

Our Granada vs. Real Madrid predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365